Scott Trumble-Director, ServiceNow ITX Practice
Scott E Trumble LinkedIn
Scott is an IT professional with over 20 years’ experience providing a unique blend of technical expertise and leadership. Scott has 7 years’ experience providing ServiceNow development, architecture support, leadership and guidance on over 30 large and small ServiceNow projects and 20+ years of software development experience including .net, J2EE, RDBMS.
- Lead Architect on ServiceNow including projects encompassing traditional ITSM, ITAM, ITOM, Event Management, as well as integrations and orchestrations.
- Training developer and trainer for various ServiceNow’ classes including Orchestration, System Admin, Scripting and ServiceNow Integration boot camp.
- Regular CreatorCon presenter at Knowledge Conference and builder/programmer of ServiceNow controlled beverage delivering robot showcased at CreatorCon 15 & 16.
Selected Projects Include:
- Architect Discovery and Service Mapping implementation for a consortium of automotive, hospitality, entertainment, golf and adventure companies
- Architect and Integration developer for one of U.S. largest retailers
- Architected and development wizard like portal to allow retail employees to create useful incidents on complex systems.
- Architect custom portal to schedule room and equipment with outlook integration.
- Architect and developer for serval large hospital organizations
- Architected and developed multiple ServiceNow integration and orchestration activities.
- Architect for large Ohio Based Clothing Retailor
- Architected ServiceNow ITAM implementation
- Architect at major US investor-owned electric utility
- Architect for Remedy ServiceNow conversion. Successfully lead effort to migrate off or remedy and implement ServiceNow Incident, Change, Problem, CMDB, and Discovery. Developed integrations Active Directory, People Soft, BMC Event Management, CA autosys, solar winds, Landys & Gyr, Silver Spring Networks, and numerous local oracle databases.
Certificates and Education
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist –ITSM
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist -Discovery
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- Certified Scum Master PSM1
- Approved ServiceNow Trainer
- The Ohio State University: Welding Engineering
- Franklin University Columbus Ohio: Computer Science
Learn more about Scott and Covestic below
Download the PDF
Download the free PDF below and discover what Scott thinks is great about working at Covestic.