Lynne Reynolds-Business Process Consultant/Business Analyst
Lynne has 24+ years public & private IT industry experience spanning project / vendor management, IT Operations, ITSM process design/improvement and system delivery that includes 7+ years ServiceNow requirements analysis, configuration and implementation experience.
- As a Business Process Consultant, baseline service management and operational processes against ITIL best practices and provide recommendations and roadmaps
- Develop both process redesign and ServiceNow configuration requirements and user stories to update and install the ServiceNow platform to support ITSM process delivery and optimization. Deliver robust IT Service Management solutions that align with both industry and vendor best practices.
Selected Projects Include:
- Business Analyst for a Seattle-based software company that produces interactive data visualization products focused on business intelligence
- Analyzed various business and data scenarios, created user stories for development and tested/trained new enhancements. Build Madrid Upgrade test plans and applicable test cases.
Business Analyst/Project Manager for a Fortune 500 software company
- Onboarded business departments to ServiceNow enterprise instance as part of new Managed Service.
Business Process Consultant for local law office, fitness software company, state university, retail / lifestyle company and global consulting firm
- Delivered Knowledge and Service Catalog Management best practice baseline assessments, developed user stories and completed tool configuration for 3000 person law office and long-standing ServiceNow customer.
- Delivered ITSM UpStream baseline assessments for ITSM core processes and developed process and tool improvement recommendations in the form of a strategic roadmap and tool configuration user stories in preparation for fitness software company’s Phase 1.
- Delivered initial best practice baseline assessment and 2 tool implementation projects covering 5 core processes (16 themes) to 700+ support staff.
- Gathered requirements and configured solution to meet customer requirements for support 2,500 end users and 70 support staff.
- Migrated off 2 systems aged 15+ years for a 2600 person organization with ~75 support staff
Test Lead for global software company
- Delivered over-arching program test plan, training plan and partnered with sponsor on delivering Go Live “checkpoints” to key business leadership for 5 of the 7 go live groups encompassing 1200 process users. Built test plans and tested ~600 user stories and managed overall testing of new development.
Sourcing and Business Analyst for an industrial chemical company
- Led renegotiation of managed services agreement with key third party vendor and enacted platform updates to support new agreement terms.
Vendor Manager for a mobile broadband network company
- Built an IT Vendor Management function for top 40 suppliers constituting 95% of external IT spend (~$60MM in 2011).
Certificates and Education
- ITIL Foundation Certified (V2, V3, V4)
- PMI PMP Certified
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- ITSM Sales and Presales Accreditations
- Asset Management Sales and Presales Accreditations
- Honors BA, English, University of Missouri, Columbia MO
- Masters Certificate, IT Project Management, GWU