Eddie McDonald- Director, ServiceNow Sales
Eddie has a decade of experience in several roles working exclusively within the ServiceNow platform. With experience as a developer, Engagement Manager, and as a sales leader, he is uniquely qualified to ensure our customers receive the consultative guidance they need to be successful with their ServiceNow platforms.
- As the Covestic ServiceNow Sales Director, Eddie is committed to leading an expert sales team to address any organizations ServiceNow needs.
As a hands-on leader, Eddie personally manages several strategic accounts to ensure continued success
Selected Projects Include:
CSM for global communications company
- Was the primary Account Executive for a 5-year engagement that designed, built, and maintained the ServiceNow platform that addressed the customers’ Customer Service Management (CSM) needs on 3 continents.
CSM and FSM for higher education
- Led effort to baseline current processes and technologies, collaborate on vision and objectives, and develop multi-phase implementation plan that included a self-help portal for students, field services queue for maintenance, and operations management for I.T.
Global CMDB for Fortune 200 company
- Assisted in the design and implementation of a global CMDB for a fortune 200 company. The new ServiceNow CMDB replaced legacy CMDB’s in 4 countries, and consolidated a half a billion configuration items (CI’s)
Certificates and Education
- ITIL v3 and v4 certified
- Certified SCRUM Master
- Certified ServiceNow Admin
- Accreditations in: