How ServiceNow can optimize your store operations
If your organization is in the business of operating multiple brick & mortar locations, whether they are franchise owned or corporate owned, you are undoubtedly faced with a slew of logistical technology challenges (or dare we say, nightmares).
Common challenges that we see include:
- Lack of real-time information regarding what technology is deployed in each store, to include version, patch level, support model and 3rd party service levels
- Inability to quickly identify, isolate, resolve and roll-out fixes before they impact stores and customers
- Inability for stores and/or franchisees to seek and receive 24×7 self-service
- Slow and inconsistent request and receipt of field services, where technicians and equipment need to be provisioned on-location
- Inability to proactively mitigate for service level breaches
- Poor data and analytics that would inform rapid business decisions
Often these challenges are handled inconsistently and across multiple disparate systems to accomplish business operations. Over time, this disparate approach builds barriers to management and process improvement while driving up costs for store locations. These conditions directly impact the customer experience, and therefore the bottom line.
In this on-demand webinar, join Covestic and ServiceNow as we review ServiceNow’s Customer Service Management system of action, a solution that enables and empowers cross-team collaboration, holistic reporting and a true 360-degree view of retail operations. We’ll review how ServiceNow ties together different process areas needed to support multiple retail locations, along with internal IT support, field service and asset management.
After watching this webinar, you will understand how to:
- Leverage the ServiceNow platform capabilities around Customer Service, Field Service and IT Operations to meet needs unique to the Retail industry.
- Implement ServiceNow solutions to enable you to address these needs.
- Leverage ServiceNow cross-platform capabilities to reduce costs and overhead while improving customer satisfaction
About the Speakers
James Divine | Director, Customer Service Management at Covestic
James is a technology expert with 24+ years of IT industry experience working in a wide variety of small, mid-sized and enterprise organizations. James has 19+ years of software development experience and over 11+ years of experience in architecting, implementing, designing, managing, and developing ServiceNow.
Gary Tucker | Solutions Sales Executive at ServiceNow
Customer Experience Specialist, recently joined ServiceNow after spending the last 10 years with Oracle. Worked with Oracle’s top accounts, covering all verticals, creating the best possible experience for their customers. With a focus on Service, engagements included, Sales, Service, Marketing and Data Management.