Thursday November 12, 2020 11AM PST | 2PM EST
Trust But Verify
No matter how much you trust your third-party vendors, it’s essential to verify they have adequate safeguards in place to protect the data they process on your behalf, especially if that data contains Personal information (PI) about your customers.
U.S. and International privacy laws are unforgiving when it comes to PI, often holding organizations accountable for data breaches caused by or occurring in their vendor ecosystem. Last year, nearly 50% of data breaches involving PI were caused by vendors.
Join the Covestic GRC team on Thursday, November 12 to learn how to leverage your investment in ServiceNow to assess, monitor and mitigate privacy risks in your vendor ecosystem.
This webinar will cover:
- Privacy risks introduced by third-party vendors
- Privacy laws mandating vendor risk management
- Best practices for overseeing vendor data processing
- Monitoring and mitigating vendor risk in ServiceNow
- Live demo: Assessing Vendor Risk in ServiceNow
*All attendees will be entered to win a $250 Amazon gift card!*
Mike DeAndrea, MBA, CSA, CIS, CIPP/US, CDPSE, GRCP
IRM/Privacy Compliance Advisory Solution Architect
Eric Smith, Solutions Consultant