Why should I consider a career with Covestic?
We may be a bit biased, but we think working at Covestic is a really great thing. Here are a few reasons why we feel this way:
- Covestic is a ServiceNow Elite IT Consulting Partner, one of the top partner designations in the ServiceNow Partner ecosystem, meaning we specialize in five or more ServiceNow products across workflows and have established operations in multiple geographies. An individual skilled in ServiceNow technology will reap benefits of a future that is tailormade for digital transformation in the 21st century!
- Covestic also serves as a premier provider of IT Services for small, mid-sized and enterprise organizations. As a leader in helping clients identify, implement, and manage the IT solutions which make their business stronger, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of services encompassing facets of IT Service Management, IT Operations, Cloud Computing, and Project Delivery.
- As a ServiceNow Platform Testing Partner, we are given early access to new releases and special access to products and programs, allowing you to develop marketable and sought-after skills within an expanding marketplace.
Other reasons to Join Covestic
- Our model is unique. We enjoy the benefits of operating as a ServiceNow-focused “boutique” partner, but being part of the Milestone Technologies family of companies, we have the support, funding and global footprint to provide our customers an array of services where ServiceNow may only be a portion of the overall solution.
- We work with a variety of clients across multiple industries, which allows you to contribute to their success and that of Covestic’s too.
- Career opportunities range from joining high performing consulting teams delivering specialized client solutions to becoming part of an optimized operations team providing managed services.
- We value work/life balance!
- We operate a world-class business and have fun at the same time. Otherwise, what’s the point?
How does Covestic value work/life balance?
Having a healthy work/life balance is important, and we not only talk the talk, but we walk the walk. We want our employees to have this balance as it helps with physical and mental wellbeing.
Having a balanced lifestyle also increases engagement and productivity at work. At Covestic, you can expect minimal travel (if at all). Our leaders understand the importance of work/life balance for themselves and their teams and hold each person accountable for maintaining that balance.
Are your roles onsite, remote, or hybrid?
While many of our roles are remote, some of our clients require work to be performed onsite. The job description will indicate the required job location. You can also discuss the expectations with your recruiter.
Do you hire for roles outside of technology?
Yes, we do! We hire in a variety of departments to include Sales, Talent Acquisition, Marketing and others. Check our career site regularly to see what is new!
Does Covestic offer growth opportunities?
- We have developed career progression paths for many of our roles and work closely with our employees to understand their career goals and guide them on how to get there. Additionally, we always try to promote from within.
- We provide access to a wealth of learning opportunities, including training/education courses, on-the-job learning, and other opportunities through our Udemy learning platform.
- Covestic is growing and with growth means opportunity for learning new skills and advancing your career. It’s an exciting time to join the Covestic team!
I have an interview scheduled. How can I best prepare?
There are a few things you should think about when preparing for an interview at Covestic. Think about your experience and how it relates to the role for which you are interviewing – consider how this experience would align with the position and share any successes that will help demonstrate your strengths.
It is also advisable to research the company – review our career site, LinkedIn page and any other platforms to become more familiar with what we do and what our culture is like. An interview is a two-way street, so we advise you to come to the interview with questions for the hiring leader – we want to make sure the role is a good fit for you as well.
Lastly, if you know who you will be interviewing with, it might be helpful to go to LinkedIn and get to know a little about their background. Perhaps you could have worked at the same organization or have experience in common? This could be a good icebreaker and conversation starter.
How will you assess my knowledge?
For certain roles, a technical assessment will be given. Your recruiter can share more details about the format and expectations to help you better prepare. Otherwise, we’ll be asking specific questions to help us understand the degree to which you have the knowledge and experience to perform well in core facets of the role.
What information should I include on my resume?
Our team wants to learn about your experience and how it relates to the position to which you are applying. You should include your detailed work experience, any projects or implementations you have led or been involved in, accomplishments, education and/or certifications.
Don’t meet every single requirement listed in the job description? Covestic is dedicated to building a diverse workplace, so even if your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to still apply. You might be a fit for other roles within the organization or we might find that we can help you quickly close any gaps.
Are there best practices for virtual interviews?
Short answer, YES! Here are a few suggestions to ensure the video conference is a success:
- Show up on time (or ideally a couple minutes early).
- Make sure you have previously downloaded the correct software (if necessary) and ensure your equipment has good video and audio quality.
- Take the virtual interview in a quiet place with no distractions so you can focus on the conversation. We understand in a remote setting at home, you cannot always control if the dog barks or your child wants to say hello – it’s ok, we deal with the same things.
- Make eye contact with the camera. This helps foster a sense of attentiveness and connection.
- Print out your resume and have a notebook/pen nearby. The resume will help you remember important talking points, and the notebook will allow you to jot down notes or questions without clicking away at the keyboard.
- Be yourself! An interview allows you to shine light on your experience and knowledge, but we also want to get to know YOU. Don’t let the screen get in the way of being expressive.