Welcome to 2022!
It’s been another difficult season for all of us, but the team at Covestic are so grateful to have been able to be a part of so many of our customers journeys this year. We’re wishing all of our clients, partners and friends a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year ahead.
According to American writer, Andrew Solomon, “the opposite of depression is not happiness, but vitality.” We’ve found an easy way to bring good vibrations back into our lives, and in particular, into our home offices. So for this New Year countdown, we’re taking a detour from our usual blog posts and sharing a list of our favorite songs from the Covestic team. And we might be onto something: The American Music Therapy Association says music can promote wellness, help us manage stress, enhance memory, improve communication and more.
Get some music
We’ve created a Spotify list of top hits with a little help from our ServiceNow practice area team members. These are the songs that get our hearts beating and our feet tapping. As you might expect, the tracks represent a mixture of our styles and interests. Each song is unique in its own way, but when you play them all together, that’s where the magic happens. It’s like when you bring the Covestic team together with your team to make the most of your investment in ServiceNow!
Find our New Years set list on Spotify here.
- Lean On (feat. MO & DJ Snake) – Major Lazer
- Freaking Out – Mystery Skulls
- Make Me Feel – Janelle Monae
- Toast – Koffee
- Slow Down – Skip Marley & H.E.R.
- Dreams – Fleetwood Mac
- Don’t You Worry ‘Bout a Thing – Stevie Wonder
- Outstanding – The Gap Band
- Rock Steady – Aretha Franklin
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love – The Darkness
- Here I Go Again – Whitesnake
- Tennessee Whiskey – Chris Stapleton
- Ooh La La – The Faces
- Help – The Beatles
- I Hold On – Dierks Bentley
- Dog Days Are Over – Florence + The Machine
- With or Without You – U2
We hope you enjoy the playlist. We’d love to know what songs help keep you going, especially the ones that make you want to turn up the volume!